California Currents Special Issue
A Special Issue of the California Currents has been created to help answer questions, provide resources, and encourage hope during this time of a worldwide health crisis. Covid-19 has an ongoing and profound impact on our work and personal lives. While this health crisis affects each of us individually, we will get through this together.
Within this Special Issue:
- Note from our Chapter President, John Lambert
- Governor Newsom’s Directive
- Off the Cuff Updates
- Financial Resources with helpful links
- Educational Resources with links to free online CE workshops
- Business Resources with relevant links
- Community Outreach Opportunities
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
Our next, regular issue of the California Currents is expected to be out to you mid-May with updates.
We hope this crisis is over soon (current directive has been updated to May 3, but a possible extension may go until June 1). During this time, we hope the resources that have been provided will help you, your practice and your clients.
Stay Home! Stay Healthy! Stay Safe!
Your Chapter Board